Photo Credit: Monash Immunology and Stem Cell Laboratories
The ICSCN includes most of the world’s major stem cell networks and centres of excellence as members. In 2009/10 the Consortium is aiming to build on its membership base and hold a series of workshops, international collaborative programs and researcher exchange programs. Membership is open to any publicly or philanthropically funded stem cell organisation responsible for promoting networking and collaboration within a given international, national or regional jurisdiction. If you are a member of a network that you would like to see involved, contact the ICSCN Secretariat.
Membership by Country/Region
- UK National Stem Cell Network
- East of England Stem Cell Network
- London Regenerative Medicine Network
- North East England Stem Cell Institute
- Scottish Stem Cell Network